Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Testimonials Make Me Cry


IN FRONT OF MY PC, 1am: Browsing through the friendster testimonials of different persons in my life almost made me cry. I was just keeping myself awake while doing the powerpoint presentation for SEM's roundtable, when I suddenly thought of going through each comment/testimonial--from the latest to the very first one.

Well, I know that statements like those of Friendster Testi/Comments are ought to show the GOOD side of me. Overwhelming, the compliments are. But most of what I have read are sweet, kilig to the bones, and sincere (I think so!). Actually, receiving so many comments about me being "NGARAG" may not sound like a compliment, but it's OK. Because I admit it. Hehehe.

I feel happy to know that there are people who appreciate me even at my worst moods. Thank you, guys. Haha. Talking like a celebrity? But seriously, reading your testimonials lifts up my spirit. Huhuhu. Mushy mushy.

Got to end this. I still have one more topic to prepare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi MAdo! Salamat sa pagbisita sa exhibit.

Naku ayus nga yang testimonials. Somehow you feel good about yourself when reading those.