Monday, May 19, 2008

I Don't Want to See Myself Singing this Song



Forget About Me - Little Bit

For me, this song is for those who have lost hope. I have not. I wish I would not.

Really intended to write the lyrics in this way.

You said, it wasn't gonna be like it was before.Then it happened again. Pushing me back out the door.Thought it would be for real this time.Love me forget about the signs.So now what do i do? Now that I know that we're through. Wish that I could move on Can't let go, it's too strong Just like that and then you're gone Is this how you wanted it to be? Everything you had to say Sent the tears right down my face Now I'm trying to escape The misery Why don't you love me?The way I loved you It feels so crazy 'Coz I don't know what I did to you If you're gonna hurt me Then do it quickly 'Coz I'm tired of cryin' If you don't wanna stick around Then, baby forget about me. Too late, sorry. I didn't have the chance You said you were happy Baby, I don't understand Gave you everything you asked for And was ready to give you a lot more I would've given you the world Right in the palm of your hand. Wish that I could move on Can't let go, it's too strong Just like that and then you're gone Was this how you wanted it to be? Everything you had to say Sent the tears right down my face Now I'm trying to escape The misery Why don't you love me? The way I loved you It feels so crazy 'Coz I don't know what I did to you If you're gonna hurt me Then do it quickly 'Coz I'm tired of cryin' If you don't wanna stick around Then, baby forget about me.Boy, my heart was true And that you can't deny Don't be a fool And walk away from all the lies It's up to you 'Coz heaven knows I've tried Tell me you're still in love. Why don't you love me? The way I loved you It feels so crazy 'Coz I don't know what I did to you If you're gonna hurt me Then do it quickly 'Coz I'm tired of cryin 'If you don't wanna stick around Then, baby forget about me.Forget about meI really love you.

I'm already drowned in trigonometry here. Help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best song