Thursday, May 29, 2008

On Getting Hitched


The secret of a good marriage:

INWARD, OUTWARD, UPWARD love.


INWARD--Love yourself. Eat on time. Sleep enough. In other words, take care of yourself. But loving yourself is not the same as being selfish.


OUTWARD--Love others as you love yourself. Take care of other people. "Awayin mo na'ng lahat, 'wag lang ang biyenan mo. Ipagluto mo siya, dalhan mo ng pasalubong, katulad ng pagmamahal mo sa iyong asawa. Mahalin mo siya nang todo, makikita mo, mamahalin ka rin niya ng buung-buo."


UPWARD--Let your love be under the grace of God. If you don't love God, then your love for yourself and for others are meaningless.


A forwarded text message says:

GOD: "No man can ever claim you unless he claims you from me. I reserved a man for you who has my heart and loves me even more than he will love you. I won't give unless he asks you from me. Soon you will know him, I have the perfect time. You're my PRINCESS, my daughter. Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from my hand. For I am your Father, the KING of kings."



get your own mp3 music codes at www.mp3-aja.com

No comments: