Monday, December 3, 2007

A Nonsense Doodle

I really don't know what mood I'm into right now. I want to work but I cannot focus. I'm getting pissed off with my writers' errors! I am tired but I haven't done much work today. I want to go home. I want to give myself a rest. I want to sit on our new sofa. I want to continue my artworks--to be in time for Christmas. I feel good that there's not much pressure. I feel bad because someone is disturbed by her highness. I feel guilty. And this LBM attack because of Starbucks Praline Mocha that I bought this morning--Argh! I want to do other things. I want to go to the beach. I am bored. But I am excited because on Friday, we'll go to Rizal for Team building. I want to talk to my friends. I miss talking about their love problems. I want to go to church and pray all day. I enjoy seeing people but I want to isolate myself for a while. I want to call JR. But he's busy. I feel like I'm having wrinkles. I am proud of myself. But I feel like I'm not a good and effective teacher. I want to help people. How?

I'm a person with no focus. I am impatient. I'm near to NOTHING. I'm a NOBODY. Yet I know God has made me to be SOMEBODY.

No comments: